Network Rail are on a mission. The mission is to become one of Britain’s best employers and believe that starts with our colleagues and customers who we put at the heart of everything we do!
A few of the responsibilities include:
- Monitor all projects for compliance with Railway Group and Network Rail Company standards and Network Rail project control procedures.
- Monitor the competency of contractors’ design, construction and specialist personnel.
- Undertake the duties of nominated design and construction / design construction engineer.
- Carry out the duties of designated project engineer (DPE).
- Undertake accident investigations when remitted to by the relevant designated competent person.