We are now looking to recruit an experienced Build Manager to join our growing team in the Midlands based from our Central Birmingham office at Two Snow Hill and the project workload in the surrounding area. Candidates will align themselves with our commitment to customer service, quality and our culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- The ability to maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- Implementation of project strategies in order to achieve the company’s sustainability objectives.
- The ability to establish and maintain standards of quality on site and ensure delivery of a quality build in accordance with the project specifications and requirements.
- Manage the client expectations and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintain good working relations.
- Implement the supply chain policy.
- Management of community relations and ensuring appropriate site image is maintained to encourage repeat business.
- The ability to produce and develop project programmes and control operations to achieve delivery of the project on time.
- Elimination of waste and avoidance of non-recoverable costs and preliminaries losses.
- Maintain continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness.
At Willmott Dixon we provide an inclusive and flexible working environment for people to thrive in and we are happy to support agile working wherever possible.
Do you see yourself working for Willmott Dixon? If you do click here and apply now!