Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Some of the roles and responsibilities include:
- Investigating in-service reliability issues relating to A400M fleet in conjunction with the Reliability Engineer.
- Assessing technical documentation applicable to the A400M fleet issued by OEMs, the TC Holder and the Regulators.
- Providing on-site technical assistance, research and liaise with all stakeholders to provide adequate Responses to technical queries relating to the A400M.
- Entering and maintaining data in the MDS Database relating to the A400M fleet.
- Managing projects and assignments as directed by the CAMO Services Manager.
If you would like to be a part of the Airbus team, click here now and apply!